Not everybody can upgrade their X10 to eclair easily. If you’re one of them, then you may try this one.
This update method use X10Flash tool made by Bin4ry at XDA-developer.
Below are the steps:
- The first step is to download the latest X10Flash file and the X10 – 2.1 Global Firmwire and save them both on your desktop.
- Extract the latest X10Flash and X10 – 2.1 Global Firmwire on your desktop. Copy the firmwire to Firmwire sub-directory in latest X10Flash extracted folder.
- Connect your X10 to the computer in debugging mode.
- Execute X10Flash.bat file and wait for the procedure to finish.
- After the process is complete, you will get a notification prompt, just hit enter to continue.
- Now unplug your X10 from the computer and wait for reboot. It usually takes up to 3 minutes for the boot after flashing Android 2.1 Eclair with this tool. In case it doesn’t boot automatically, press the power button to boot it.
If you prefer to use SEUS as tool to upgrade, just copy the firmwire files in X10 – 2.1 Global Firmwire into C:Program FilesSony EricssonUpdate Servicedb13740270blob_fs. SEUS will automatically use them to upgrade your X10.
You found this method is not working? Just tell me, I’ll find the way around.